Peptides are derived from amino acids and they help with many functions of the body. These groups of amino acids help control virtually every major function in the body. They build proteins, cellular transportation, enzymes, hormones, and structural foundations that hold us together. They are often called the “building blocks of protein”. Peptide therapy is all about boosting the functionality of these peptides and filling in deficiencies.
When there’s a major hormonal imbalance or peptide deficiency, the body is made vulnerable to certain types of diseases and disorders.
Peptide therapy is part of a newly emerging science of cell signaling amino acid sequences (peptides). Peptides have far-reaching rejuvenating effects on neuro-endocrine-immune functionality. In simpler terms, peptides are the master controls of many functions of the body. As you age, the production of amino acids and peptides in the body naturally decrease. This causes your body to begin to show the signs of aging.
Peptide therapy can improve:
- Hormone production
- Immune function
- The sleep-cycle
- The production of inflammatory mediators
- DNA replication
- Cell division and renewal
- Cancer cell destruction and apoptosis
- Libido and sexual arousal
- Tissue healing and the biological functioning of the brain, skin, eyes, urinary, and reproductive systems
Benefits of Peptide Therapy:
- Promotes the development of new lean muscle mass
- Improves workout effectiveness and recovery
- Can aid in the reduction of body fat
- Increases energy levels, strength, and stamina
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves regulation of other hormones
- Increases natural production of human growth hormone (HGH)
- Boosts bone health